Every body wants to keep their device upto date. So for that reason i want show the Samsung galaxy fit s5670 users to upgrade their device to latest version(jelly bean). You need some pre-requirements to start the update process.
1. Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean(aokp)
2. Clockworkmod Recovery File 5
3. Samsung USB drivers
4. You need to enable usb debugging mode
5. Your mobile should charged about 80%
6. You should backup your files(update will erase all files)
Note: This is not an official jellybean firmware, but it is based on original jellybean.
Steps to Upgrade
1. Connect your mobile to computer with usb cable in usb debugging mode.
2. Now extract CWM and open odin multi loader.
3. In odin multi loader select one package and put the file beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2.tar in that.
4. Then you turn off your mobile and connect it to computer by pressing power button, volume down key and Home buttons at the same time.
5. Now press start button on odin after some time on id:com section green color will display and it shows “pass” message.
6. Unplug the cable and remove the battery from phone, after 10 or 15 seconds put the battery and turn on the phone in
recovery mode by pressing home button, volume down key and power on/off button.
7. Select wipe data/reset and click yes.
8. To select press home key and to scroll up/down volume key.
9. Now select mount and storage then connect usb cable to phone and copy aokp file.
10.Remove usb cable and go back to mount and storage by pressing power key again go back to main menu.
11.Again you wipe data/reset and wipe cache partition then goto advanced wipe dalvik cache select yes.
12.Go back to main menu and select install zip from sd card and select aokp vp nighty and click yes.
13.Do it again and select gapps jp 20121011 then go back and reboot phone.
14.Wait for some time it will take more time to restore.
Enjoy the new version for galaxy fit